Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sweden.

On job matters, I will no longer be working at MTL Tattoo after the 12th of April.
I will be doing 3 guest spots in Sweden, as well as traveling Europe for a totality of 2 months.
I apologize to future clients who have been thinking of getting ink done around the months of April, May, and June.
For all tattoo enquiries and information on my whereabouts, please keep updated on my Facebook page, blog, and website.
For those who would like to get tattooed anytime soon, you have a month to come see me at Mtl Tattoo. I cannot inform anyone at this point where I will be working after June.
Thank you all for understanding, and again I am sorry for any inconvenience.

I will be working at both Zoi Tattoo shops in Malmo and Stockholm, and Unikum in Goteborg. The rest of my trip will consist of music festivals and sight seeing in Denmark, Belgium, holland, and France.

Again, please keep posted! Thank you, Hilary xx



No comments:

Post a Comment